Thursday, January 10, 2013

TIDWTFT

I am shamelessly borrowing this idea from Shannonlea at Double the Blessings, Twice the Fun. TIDWTFT = Things I Don't Want to Forget Thursday. I'm not sure if I'm going to remember to do it every week, but I really like it.

Q
You have a cold, but are almost better. Every night you cough off and on for about 30 minutes, but you never wake up. You take your vitamins and probiotics nicely because, as you tell us, they will "feel me better." You are working on your letters at Starfall (which is apparently used in our district), but haven't quite accepted that you can't just touch the screen, but must use the trackpad.

Z
You have a cold, too, but are in the middle of it. You hate the nosefrida, but have become very adept at batting it away and twisting your head. I thought I had more time before I'd have to wrestle you to clean your nose! You love to talk and starting "coughing" last week to communicate. You never wake up at night (except to eat), even when your sister coughs for half an hour! Finally, you are working on passing toys from hand to hand (though sometimes your thumb gets in the way) and you can almost fully turn from back to front - if only your pesky arm wouldn't get in the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment