Saturday, January 12, 2013

Dinner Shoppe Success - Shrimp & Pasta

Again, nothing sponsored here! No money or goods exchanged hands. They don't even know I am writing about them.

I mentioned a few weeks ago that we were going to try pre-assembled meals from the Dinner Shoppe and, I have to say, we are pretty pleased. The food is tasty and healthy. It also helps spice up our eating habits and introduce new meals to Q. Our only problem is portion size, but that's because H and I are big dinner eaters. We are most successful with having leftovers when the food is a casserole / comes in its own tin.

Overall, a success and we plan to keep ordering from there.

Tonight's dinner: pasta with shrimp/spinach in a lemon sauce. Q requested no shrimp and only H wanted the feta. Took less than 20 minutes, even though it wasn't fully defrosted when I started.

No comments:

Post a Comment